Kei Ling Ha Kayak Beginner Program (2 Hours)
About this program:
Blue Sky Instructor(s) will teach you the basic ocean safety knowledge and the skills necessary to use a kayak. For example: How to avoid obstacles, recover from capsizing, get in and out of the kayak, planing your route and deal with different ocean current / weather.
Location: Kei Ling Ha
Assemble Point: Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16
Original Price: $550
Promotional Price: $380
Price Includes: Kayak Equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor(s), Digital Certificate, Showers and Lockers
Date: Fri, Sat or Sun (Please contact Kei Ling Ha Centre if you want to sign up other dates)
Time: 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00 / 14:00-16:00 (2 hours – Please arrive 30 mins early)
Number of participants: min 4, max 24
Age: 8 years old or above (Children under 18 must be accompany by an adult)
Prerequisite: Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Regarding member discounts:
- Please note that all member discounts are only applicable to individual Blue Sky and do not cover other participants. If other participants do have a valid membership, please make sure you have entered their membership email at the “Personal Information of other participants” session below, and contact us to make price amendment after you have submitted the booking.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad wether and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.