important Notices & Shortcuts
If you haven’t receive our registration or booking emails, please kindly check the Junk section of your mailbox. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SUP Board Full Day Rental
- Participant of all offers stated above shall accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment during the rental period and will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value if not returned or returned in a damaged condition.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Blue Sky Sports Club shall be final.
SUP Beginner Program (Group Class – 2 hours)
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details: This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.
Full Day Eco Tour (Kayak) (6 hours)
SUP Discovery Course (6 hours, Beginner program + ECO tour)
RUDY PROJECT Jazz Shock Sunset Orange
|Gender:||Mens , Womens|
|Rim Type:||Full Rim|
|Rx Eligibility:||Prescription , Bi-Focal/Progressive|
Air-Glide – Flow 10.6 (DSC)
- (SST) Stringer Support Technology
- Ultra durable single layer
- PVC tarpaulin skin
- Double reinforced rail construction
- High pressure drop stitch construction (DSC) core
- Two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (10 psi min. to 15 psi max)
- Carry handle
- Surf leash ring and towing nose ring
- Coil leash (8’x 7mm)
- Cargo net
- Patch kit
- Standard backpack for easy transport and storage
- U.S. finbox compatible w/ toolless FCS Connect 9.0” fin for quick setup, breakdown and low stacking capabilities
News and Happenings
52 minutes ago
三小時或六小時 ; 最少四人為一班
三小時旅程：白沙洲/ 鹽田梓/ 滘西洲/ 橋咀島
六小時旅程：西灣/ 鹹田灣/ 甕缸洲/ 大蛇灣/ 吊鐘洲/ 白腊
Immerse yourself in indescribable beauty, where nature reveals its flawlessness. This discovery trip will focus on taking you to the coral protected area where motorboats are straightly restricted. It is designed for those with little or no previous kayaking experience. The thrill and gratification of learning to kayak in the Sai Kung
Peninsula is a great start to kayaking.
3 hrs/6 hrs kayak tour; Min 4 pax
Incl: gear rental, instructor, lunch (for 6 hours program only), and speedboat (for group of at least 8pax)
Chances of visiting 1-2 places from below:
3 hrs tour: Pak Sha Chau/ Yim Tin/ Kau Sai Chau/ Sharp Island
6 hrs tour: Sai Wan/ Ham Tin/ Ung Kong/ Tai She Wan/ Tiu Chung Chau/ Pak Lap
For further enquiries, please kindly contact our service hotline at 2791 0806, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
#blueskysportsclub #kayak #saikung #ecotour #PakShaChau #YimTin #KauSaiChau #SharpIsland #SaiWan #HamTin #UngKong #TaiSheWan #TiuChungChau #PakLap #白沙洲 #鹽田梓 #滘西洲 #橋咀島 #西灣 #鹹田灣 #甕缸洲 #大蛇灣 #吊鐘洲 #白腊
#藍天體育會 #獨木舟 ... See MoreSee Less
12 hours ago
直立板 / 獨木舟: 半天生態旅遊
橋咀洲近年為西貢區最受歡迎的弄潮勝地，南部的廈門彎，水清沙幼，每逢假日都吸引大批弄潮兒到訪，令海灘熱 鬧非常;若想避開人潮，又可以選擇西部的橋咀泳灘。這兩個泳灘，都設有防鯊網，在夏日均有救生員當值。公園 內海島的岩岸，又是磯釣一族的垂釣勝地。
BSSC SUP/Kayak Half Day Eco Tour
Included: gear rental, instructor
For 8pax or above incl. of speed boat
Sharp Island has gained popularity with beach lovers over the years. Today, the island is the hottest sea-and-sand destination in Sai Kung. Hap Mun Bay at the southern end is an idyllic beach of crystal water and silvery sand. On Sundays and public holidays, swimmers flock to this seaside haven. If you prefer some place quiet, Kiu Tsui Beach in the west is a good choice. Both beaches have shark nets and life guards. The rocky shores are the ideal places for anglers.
Kiu Tau is an inshore islet linked to Sharp Island by a tombolo only at low tide. Within this short period, you can walk across the sandy strip to explore the islet.
For further enquiries, please kindly contact our service hotline at 2791 0806, or e-mail: email@example.com. ... See MoreSee Less
17 hours ago
Is never too early to start!
Baby Class provides chance for parents to share the joy of learning swimming with their baby; and to enhance the baby’s limbs development through our basic movement skills activities.
Remarks: Each child is required to be accompanied by one Parent/Guardian at lesson.
Find out more on our swimming courses at firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
Our Water sports Centre
Sha Ha Road, 743-751 Tai Mong Tsai Rd, Sai Kung
Notice: Our booth has been moved from Sha Ha Beach to Sha Ha Road.
2792 4938 (Swimming Class only)
2791 0806 (General)
email@example.com (Swimming Class only)