Blue Sky 1 Year Standard Membership (with Sha Ha Free Lesson)
❤️ Become part of the Blue Sky Family, fully immerse yourself in the fun of water sports!
You’ll get the following benefits upon successfully registration and payment:
- 1 free class / tour included with the standard package – Pick between a Free SUP Beginner Class (with certificate), a Free Half Day SUP ECO Tour# or a Free Dragon Boat Beginner Class*
- Up to 50% off for Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
- Up to 30% off for Kayak Rental
- Up to 20% off for other Blue Sky programs
- Priority to participate in Blue Sky Events
- Participate in exclusive events only for our members
*DB only available in March or April
# SUP beginner certificate is required to sign up the SUP ECO Tour
Regarding the Free Lesson / Tour included with this package:
- Please select your preferred date for the class below
- Please select your free class / tour below
- Class Venue is Blue Sky Sha Ha Water Sports Centre
- All classes with this package are Group Class.
- If there is not enough participants on that day to form a class, we will reschedule your selected class / tour
Important info :
- Each customer should use their OWN account to purchase membership, in order to verify your identity when using our services.
- Membership discounts on Course, Tour and Rental are for the member her/himself only.
- The benefits cannot be transferred to others. Violate this term and condition may resulted in your booking being canceled, or membership being terminated.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.