Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation / Reschedule Under Special Circumstances
Under any one of the following conditions, the booking may be canceled or rescheduled by Blue Sky Sports Club without prior notices. However we will notify you immediately once any one of the following conditions has been met:
- There are less than 4 participates for any group classes.
- When the typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted 2 hours before the booked timeslot, the booked activity will be postponed.
- If the raise of typhoon No.8 or above is announced during course/class/tour, the activity will be terminated immediately.
- When the red or black rainstorm warning is announced 2 hours before the booked timeslot, the booked activity will be postponed.
- If the raise of red or black rainstorm signal is announced during course/class, the activity will be terminated immediately.
- Our coach has determined the water condition is unsafe. Our coach has absolute right to decide whether to cancel or continue the lesson subject to safety of water condition and/or environment. All students should obey coaches’ instructions. No swimming allowed without permission.
Under the above condition(s), refund/reschedule can be arranged on a case by case basis.
However, the booking will be resumed / held as schedule if any of the following conditions have been met:
- 2 hours after the cancellation of black or red rainstorm signal, classes and activities will be held as scheduled. Participants can contact Blue Sky Sports Club for more instructions under these situations.
- 2 hours after the lowering of typhoon signal No. 8 or above, trainings and program may be resumed depending on the time of day and the situation of the sea. Participants can contact Blue Sky Sports Club for more instructions under these situations.
- When the thunderstorm warning, amber rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal No.3 or below is hoisted either before or during lessons, classes and activities will be held as scheduled.
Cancellation / Reschedule by Customers
All cancellations by customers are non-refundable.
No reschedule shall be made in less than 48 hours prior to the booked timeslot.
Only 1 free reschedule is allowed (Unless due to adverse weather conditions).
Classes / Tours / Activities are terminated during class time due to the adverse weather.
However, reschedule may be arranged if:
- If that course/activity has started for less than 30 minutes, reschedule can be arranged.
- If that course/activity has started for more than 30 minutes, the lesson shall be treated as completed and no reschedule will be arranged.
Membership Related Refund Request
All membership fee paid are non-refundable except under any one of the following circumstance(s).
- Customer request to cancel the membership within 7 days of the billed date, as long as you have not taken advantage of any membership benefits within the 7 day period. In such case a full refund minus the credit card / PayPal processing fee can be issued.
- Under other special circumstances (e.g. fraud, scam etc)
We will evaluate each refund request on a case by case basis. Contact Blue Sky Sports Club for more information.
Please allow up to 7 business days for us to process the request.
Additional information for membership subscription:
- If you do not wish to renew your membership at the end of the 12 month period, you are required to give us written notice by email at least one calendar month before the date on which your current membership expires.
- Alternatively, you can cancel your membership yourself by logging in to the membership portal, in that case please do so at least one day before the expiration date.
- If you have outstanding membership fees due, we reserve the right to suspend your membership and all membership benefits.