Nam Fung Wan + Wang Chau Adventure | SUP Only
This is a SUP tour, SUP beginner certificate required. If you want to use kayak for this tour, click here.
About this tour：
- Explore the beautiful Nam Fung Wan and the astounding geosites of Wang Chau using SUP in half a day!
- If you do not already know, Wang Chau is part of the UNESCO Global Geoparks where sites and landscapes of international geological significance are managed under the holistic concept of protection, education and sustainable development.
- The Nam Fung Wan + Wang Chau Adventure is a half day tour. Our internationally qualified instructors* will first bring your group to Nam Fung Wan, Ma Tau Wan and Wang Chau by boat. After arriving at the destinations, we will switch to SUP in order to explore the nearby natural landscape and geosites (including the Wang Chau Sea Arch / Moon Tooth Arch) in close proximity which you can’t normally do so by boat. After the exciting adventure, our instructor will then bring the whole group back to Sai Kung Sha Ha by boat.
- *All of the Blue Sky instructors are qualified by the International Surfing Association (ISA) and have years of touring experience.
About Wang Chau:
- Wang Chau is within the core protection area of the UNESCO Global Geoparks. It features spectacular hexagonal rock column, sea cliffs and sea arches that make the Geopark famous.
- Facing the South China Sea, Wang Chau is the smallest outcropped stratum of the Ung Kong Islands. Its sea arch – Wang Chau Sea Arch (also known as Moon Tooth Arch) plunges much deeper into the sea than its neighbouring arches on Bluff Island and Jin Island. It rises over 20 metres tall and measures around 10 metres in length. One feels wonderstruck when coming face to face with the rocky behemoth and its otherworldly presence!
- As Wang Chau is part of the Ung Kong Group and in view of the strong wind, big waves and dangerous terrain, sightseeing is suitable only on calm days, and only kayak / sup / boat tours with no land excursion.
Tour location：Sai Kung Sha Ha, Nam Fung Wan, Ma Tau Wan, Wang Chau
Assemble Point：Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center)
Summer Offer： $790/head (Same price for children of all age. Each child must be accompanied by at least one parent at all time)
Price Includes：Instructor, SUP Equipment, Safety Gear
Suitable age：8 years old or above
Date：Please refer to the calendar below
Time：09:00 – 13:00 or 13:00 – 17:00 (Please arrive 15 mins early)
Itinerary (morning / afternoon)：
- 08:45 / 12:45 Assemble at Sai Kung Sha Ha
- 09:00 / 13:00 Depart to Nam Fung Wan / Ma Tau Wan by boat
- 09:45 / 13:45 Arrive at Nam Fung Wan (Switch to SUP to explore)
- 10:30 / 14:30 Depart to Wang Chau by boat
- 11:00 / 15:00 Arrive at Wang Chau (Switch to SUP to explore)
- 12:00 / 16:00 Prepare to return to Sha Ha by boat
- 13:00 / 17:00 Arrive at Sha Ha
- Remark: the route is subjected to change depends on participants’ paddling speed and the weather, instructor’s decision shall be final.
- Tour can still be formed if less than 8 people provided full price of 8 people is paid (Private Tour).
- If less than 8 people we might arrange you to join another group.
- Tour might be canceled if there are less than 8 people joined.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
- After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.