SUP Surfing Beginner Program | Seasonal Special
About this program：
Theoretical sessions, SUP surfing regulations, safety regulations, ocean and waves analysis and basic usage of SUP surfing equipment will be taught by our instructor in this program. Our instructor will practice basic SUP surfing postures and drills with you before getting into the water.
This program will be conducted in Tai Long San Wai which is known to have one of the most beautiful beaches in Hong Kong. It is surrounded by mountains and unable to be reached by public transportation, therefore its beaches are mostly unaffected by pollution. Participants could learn basic SUP surfing skills and enjoy the tranquil environment in this beautiful back garden.
Location: Tai Long San Wai
Meeting Point: San Wai Waves Cafe
How To Get There: Take village bus NR29 at Sai Kung downtown (Chan Man Street) to arrive at Sai Wan Pavilion / Village, then walk to Waves Cafe on foot.
Price: $580 per head (Same price for children of all age)
Date: 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 / 2 & 4, 5, 11, 12 / 3 (other dates maybe available upon request, please contact us for details)
Time:13:30 – 16:00 (Please arrive 45 mins early)
- SUP Surfing equipment、Safety gear, Instructor and Lunch
- SUP Beginner Certificate (Please provide all certificate numbers below)
- Able to swim 200 meters without assistance
- 12:45 Assemble at San Wai Waves Cafe, change clothes and preparation
- 13:30 On-land drills learning
- 14:00 Begin SUP Surfing practice
- 15:45 Clean-up, tidy up belongings and dismiss
- Itinerary subject to change due to weather or other factors
Minimum participants: 4
- If your group has less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group
- Program might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Assemble point is San Wai Waves Cafe, there is a 45 mins walk between San Wai Pier and San Wai Waves Cafe
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes, wet suit.
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, water sport shoes, waterproof bag, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
- We advise all participants to wear water sports shoes during SUP surf activities to protect your feet.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.
Photos on web are for reference only