SCHOOL PROGRAM & TRAINING
Let children unplug with technology and spend the day with physical activities. Connecting with nature and developing life-long skills and hobbies Wet n’ Wild Camp.
Wet n' Wild 3 Days SUMMER Camp
The wet and wild program allows you to learn from our professional water sports instructor with various water sports, our instructors are athletes who love water sports and ocean.
Our program aims to share the stoke of the sport and love to our ocean to young talents. The program allows you to learn from the best in a safe and fun conditions.
1. Stand Up Paddle Board
5. Dragon boating
6. Beach Clean Up
Blue Sky Wet & Wild Camp offers your child a variety of different watersports. This program will allow them to take part in 6 different watersports. Besides having safety guidelines and learning the basic skills, our program helps immerse them in the waters of one of the locations in Sai Kung, not only allows your kids to explore on marine sciences, but most importantly understands the basic underwater survival and look after the wild life ocean.
For more details, please contact email@example.com
* All participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters without any floating device and no medical conditions, which would have potential risks when take part in the above activities.
* Participant of all offers stated above shall accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment during the rental period and will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value if not returned or returned in a damaged condition.
* In case of disputes, the decision of Blue Sky Sports Club shall be final.
3 days program
2019 Summer Timetable:
19 – 21/6
1 – 3/7, 24 – 26/7
7 – 9/8, 21 – 23/8
Program include lunch everyday and one Blue Sky Vest and Baseball Cap.
Terms & Condition
* Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters; life vest / leash must be worn during the lesson.
* I declare that I am in good condition and have the ability to participate in this activity.
* Penalty will be charged at $100 per hour per board for over time gear rental.
*The Course will be cancelled if the typhoon signal No.3 (or above) or red rainstorm signal (or above) is still in effect 2 hours before the course commencement.
*Compensation for the cancelled course will only be made in the form of make-up in each individual cases base on the variable circumstances, when the date of which will be set by BSSC without any objection of the participants.
*The BSSC reserves the right to change instructors, time, venue and content of the course. If the number of enrollment is not enough to run the course, we reserve the right to cancel it in our sole discretion, as we deem appropriate.
* Participant of all offers stated above (both tours & private rental) shall accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment during the rental period and will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value if not returned or returned in a damaged condition.
* Individual SUP rental service is only available for those who have passed the beginner’s program examination with proven qualified certificate or equivalent standard.
*Please kindly confirm the booking with full payment 5 days in advance.
For further enquiries, please kindly contact our service hotline at 2791 0806, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.