* Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 25 meters; life vest / leash must be worn during the lesson.
* I declare that I am in good condition and have the ability to participate in this activity.
* Penalty will be charged at $100 per hour per board for over time gear rental.
*The Course will be cancelled if the typhoon signal No.3 (or above) or red rainstorm signal (or above) is still in effect 2 hours before the course commencement.
*Compensation for the cancelled course will only be made in the form of make-up in each individual cases base on the variable circumstances, when the date of which will be set by BSSC without any objection of the participants.
*The BSSC reserves the right to change instructors, time, venue and content of the course. If the number of enrollment is not enough to run the course, we reserve the right to cancel it in our sole discretion, as we deem appropriate.
* Participant of all offers stated above (both tours & private rental) shall accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment during the rental period and will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value if not returned or returned in a damaged condition.
* Individual SUP rental service is only available for those who have passed the beginner’s program examination with proven qualified certificate or equivalent standard.
*Please kindly confirm the booking with full payment 5 days in advance.
For further enquiries, please kindly contact our service hotline at 2791 0806, or e-mail: email@example.com.