SUP Intermediate Program (Gold) (16 hours)
Price: $2700/pax (Members can enjoy discount).
If you book as Blue Sky Members, we will verify your membership onsite, please show this page to our staff once you get there.
- Time: 6 sets 2 hours lesson (12hrs total)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Silver Level
- Exam: Complete 6KM sea tour training in limited duration of under 120mins
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, SUP Intermediate Certificate
This program is ideal for those who have passed our Beginner program. Our instructor will guide you paddling in the open water, experience paddling in difficult circumstances, such as windy condition, choppy wave etc.
*Participants could receive the SUP Intermediate Certificate after they finish the whole SUP Gold-Silver-Bronze Training Program
SUP Night Safari (1.5 Hours)
Half Day Eco Tour (SUP) (3 hours)
Half Day Eco Tour (Kayak) (3 hours)
SUP Beginner Program (Private Class – 2 hours)
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details: This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.