Kei Ling Ha Hiking + BBQ + Glamping
About this program:
Now is the perfect season to go camping and hiking! Don’t you agree? This Kei Ling Ha Hiking + BBQ + Camping 3 in 1 tour will allow you and your family or friends to enjoy what this season has to offer by combining 3 of the best seasonal activities into 1 package:
No longer needs to find rare camping site yourself, Blue Sky will provide everything you need including the perfect spot to camp with a lovely view near the water front. All camping equipment is provided including tent, BBQ dinner & stove, tableware, shower and bathroom.
Before the night of camping, our professional coaches will lead you and your group to hike towards Sham Chung, explore the nature environment and learn different ecological knowledge along the way. After the hiking tour, our team will lead you to your pre-assigned campsite to rest and you will have a lovely BBQ dinner afterwards with your family or friends.
4 people or more – $750 per head (i.e. $3000 for a group of 4)
3 people or less – $800 per head (i.e. $1600 for a group of 2)
Originally $980 per head
Price Includes: Camping equipment*, Table / Chairs, Instructor, BBQ dinner (Food, tableware, BBQ Stove with charcoal), bathroom and showers etc.
*you can bring your own equipment
12:30 PM Assemble at Blue Sky Kei Ling Ha Centre
1:00 PM Hiking Tour (Kei Ling Ha San Wai) -> Sham Chung)
3:00 PM Hiking Tour (Return to Kei Ling Ha San Wai)
5:00 PM Unpack and rest at assigned camp site
6:00 PM BBQ Dinner (Included)
9:00 AM Breakfast time (NOT included)
12:00 PM Dismissed
Venue：Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16
Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16 (Bus: 99, 99R, 289R, 299X, then walk about 10 mins)
Minimum participants: 4 (2 people per camp)
Please note that you will be sharing the camp site and its facilities with other people, while you’ll have your own private tent(s). If you’d like to book the entire camp site, please contact us to learn more.
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes, sleeping bag (not included for hygiene)
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, portable fan, wind jacket, hiking backpack (5L – 20L), hiking shoes, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
- There are showers, changing room and locker on site.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.