Wing Foil Trial Class | 3rd July | Kei Ling Ha
Wing Foil Trial Class Details：
- To let more people experience this new and exciting sport, Blue Sky Sports Club Kei Ling Ha Centre is going to organise a Wing Foil Trial Class this July!
- During the 2-hour trial class our instructor will teach you the basic Wing Foil knowledge that you need to know, such as how to carry the wing, steer it, turn it around and “catch” the wind, then use the wind to glide above the water.
- Wing Foiling is challenging but extremely exhilarating! It is an art of riding a hydrofoil board while harnessing the wind’s power via a handheld wing. It is a very playful medium that makes you refocus on your sensations, without comparison to others.
- Kei Ling Ha centre also provide Wing Foil rental service so you can continue to enjoy the fun of wing foil after completing the classes (not the same day).
- Age limit：8 years old or above；Participants below 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Assemble Point: Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16 (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Date: 3rd July
Duration: 2 hours per session
Price: $550 per head
Include: Wing Foil Equipment, Safety Gear and Instructor (Lunch NOT included)
- 10:00 – 12:00
- 13:00 – 15:00
- 15:30 – 17:30
Min people: 4
- If your group has less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
Coach to student ratio:
- 2 : 8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
- After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on the day of the tour / class.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and water/water bag 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.