SUP Surfing Program (Seasonal)
About this program:
Enjoy SUP Surfing with our professional coach at the lovely Sai Kung water! All of our instructors have years of SUP surfing experience and know the water around Sai Kung really well! We will head out around 10am. Session one will be until 12:30, then we’ll have lunch (price not included) then surf again until around 15:30.
Although most stand up paddlers will stick to flat water lakes and rivers, the sport actually originated in Hawaii as an off shoot of traditional surfing. Starting from a standing position and having the power of a paddle makes it easier to catch waves, but surfing in SUP has its own unique challenges and skills to develop in order to become proficient, and this program will help you with that.
Surfing Location: Sai Wan
Assemble point: Sai Wan Waves Cafe
Price: $900 per head
Price includes: SUP Surfing equipment, Safety Gear and Coaches (Lunch NOT included)
- Other activity and lunch can be included, please contact us via Facebook for details
Time: 10:00 – 15:30 (Please arrive 15 mins early)
- SUP Intermediate Bronze Certificate (Please enter the certificate No. for ALL participants below)
- Able to swim 200m without assistance
Min people: 8
- If there are less than 8 people, we might arrange you to join another group
- Tour might be canceled if there are less than 8 people joined
- Assemble point is Sai Wan Waves Cafe, there is a 45 mins walk between Sai Wan Pier and Sai Wan Waves Cafe
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad wether and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.