SUP Training Package Special Offer | With Certificates & Membership | Sai Kung Sha Ha
About This Special Offer:
- This is a limited time offer includes a SUP Beginner Class, a SUP Intermediate Bronze Class and 1-Year Blue Sky Membership (Total Value $1840)
- Upon payment you’ll be granted a 1-Year Blue Sky Membership immediately.
- Please select your preferred date for both the Beginner and Intermediate Bronze Class on this page (same day for both classes).
- Class Venue is Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center)
- All classes with this package are Group Class.
About This Program:
- This program is ideal for those who have no stand up paddling experience.
- With a SUP Beginner Program, SUP Intermediate Program (Bronze Award), and 1-Year Blue Sky Membership included in one package, participant(s) can improve their paddling skills significantly in a relatively short amount of time, able to advance to the intermediate bronze level in one day, and thus meeting the prerequisite of signing up for the silver award.
- Upon successful booking, participant(s) will be granted 1-Year Blue Sky Membership which enables them to rent our equipment (up to 50% off) and book our courses (up to 20% off) using membership discounts.
Location: Sai Kung Sha Ha Beach
Assemble Point：Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center)
Date: 1/10, 8/10, 15/10
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (Please arrive 15 mins early)
Promotional Price: $690 / head (Original Value $1840)
Price Include: SUP Equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor(s), Digital Certificates
Age: 8 years old or above；Participants below 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult (Same price for adult and children of all age)
- 09:30 Assemble at Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center), and attend safety briefing
- 10:00 SUP Beginner Class
- 12:00 Lunch (Not included)
- 13:00 SUP Intermediate Program (Bronze Award)
- 15:00 Examination
- 17:00 Return to Sha Ha Road and Dismiss
SUP Beginner Program:
- The 2-hour class covers all basic SUP knowledge that you need to know: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to manoeuvre your board in the water; and most importantly, the safety knowledge such as how to fall properly. Your lesson will be conducted in calm flat water.
- After you have completed the lesson successfully, you will be awarded a SUP Beginner Certificate by the Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association.
SUP Intermediate Program Bronze Award:
- This program is ideal for those who have passed our SUP Beginner program.
- Our instructor will teach you how to paddle in the open water. Participants will learn different intermediate paddling skills such as pivot turn and how to stabilise yourself in rough water situation, as well as other intermediate SUP techniques.
- After completing the training and passed the examination, you’ll be awarded our Intermediate Bronze Certificate.
Blue Sky Membership:
- There are tons of benefits included with your Blue Sky Membership, include rental discount (up to 50% off), course & tour discount (up to 20% off) and able to join exclusives programs (such as team training) only for our Blue Sky members.
- Please note that all membership benefits are for the member her/himself only and cannot be transferred to others.
Min people: 4
- If your group has less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Program might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
- Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.