Island Camping Gear | with Kayaks | Speed Boat Transportation
Camping season has arrived! Blue Sky now provides camping gear rental service with speed boat transportation and / or kayak equipment as add-ons.
Rental Time Period: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM next day
Equipment Pick Up Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Camping Gear Included: 4 person camping tent, inflatable sleeping mat, camping light, camping table & chair, trail burner, cookset, utensil (sleeping bag not included for hygiene)
Kayak Equipment Included: Kayak(s), paddle, life vest (single / double kayak available)
Speed Boat Return & Departure Point(If applicable): Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Available Speedboat Destinations (If applicable): Pak Sha Chau, Sharp Island, Whiskey Beach, Kau Sai Beach (No stops between destination and Sha Ha)
Speed Boat Service Hours (If applicable): 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Camping Gear + Kayak(s) ($500 per head)
- Camping Gear + Speed Boat ($600 per head)
- Camping Gear + Kayak(s) + Speed Boat ($750 per head) Kayaks will be loaded onboard the speed boat
- This rental service only covers 2 days 1 night. If you want to rent beyond that time period, please click here to contact us to arrange
- Camping and kayak equipment can be picked up anytime as long as it is returned by 3 pm next day
- Speed boat transportation is only available for 1 departure + 1 return trip, and within specific time period (Please enter the departure and return time in the checkout page)
- Minimum participants for this rental is 2 people (If you rent alone, you’ll need to pay the price of 2 people).
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure speed boat availability.
- After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
Recommended personal items for camping (Not Provided)
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes and sleeping bag (not included for hygiene)
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, portable fan, wind jacket, water sport shoes, waterproof bag, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
Recommended personal items for kayaking (Not Provided)
- Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.