Island Camping Gear Rental
Camping season has arrived! Blue Sky now provides camping gear rental service with speed boat transportations.
Rental Price (Camping Gear Only)：
- $400 per head (2 Days 1 Night)
- Optional Add-Ons: Kayaks / SUP Boards / Speed Boat Tranportation
Rental Time Period: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (2 Days 1 Nights)
Equipment Pick Up Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Camping Gear Included (1 set per 2 people): 4-person camping tent, sleeping bags x 2, inflatable double sleeping mat, camping light, camping table & chair, gas stove, tin foil cooking pot
Speed Boat Return & Departure Point： Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Available Speedboat Destinations (If applicable) : Nam Fung Wan, Kau Sai Chau, Trio Beach (No stops between destination and Sha Ha)
Speed Boat Service Hours (If applicable)： 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Kayak Equipment Included (If applicable)：Kayak(s), paddle, life vest
SUP Equipment Included (If applicable)：SUP board(s), paddle, fin, life vest (SUP Beginner Certificate required)
- This rental service only covers 2 days 1 night. If you want to rent beyond that time period, please click here to contact us to arrange
- Speed boat transportation is only available for 1 departure + 1 return trip, and within specific time period (Please enter the departure and return time in the checkout page)
- Minimum participants for this rental service is 2 people
- Please arrived 40 mins prior the departure time to fully inspected the equipment rented
Damaged or Lost Equipment Penalty:
- Tent：$500, Sleeping Mat：$200, Sleeping Bag：$200, Light：$50, Chair：$80, Desk：$150, Stove：$300, Camp nails：$10, Kayak：Double $1800/ Single $1300, Kayak Paddle：$300, SUP Board：$3000, SUP Paddle $750, SUP Fin：$200, Leash：$200, Life Vest：$50
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure speed boat availability.
- After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
Recommended personal items for camping (Not Provided)
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes, medication, first aids, and gas for stove
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, portable fan, wind jacket, water sport shoes, waterproof bag, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
Recommended personal items for kayaking (Not Provided)
- Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.