Blue Sky SUP Training Team for Youth | Age 10-18 with Bronze Certificate
- Through consistent training by our professional trainers, participants of this youth training team can improve their SUP paddling skills, physical fitness and the ability to work as a team.
- Trainings include learning intermediate to advanced SUP techniques, physical workout for improved endurance, and ocean navigational knowledge and more.
- With improved paddling performance and ability, our team members will be able to participate local or international SUP competitions, or to travel longer distances to different destinations with amazing views where they can’t reach before.
- Member Age Limit: 10 – 18 years old
- Holder of SUP Intermediate Certificate (Bronze)
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
- $550 / pax (2 x 3-hour lessons per month)
- Includes: Equipment (SUP Board, Paddle, Fin, Leash), Life Jacket / PFD, Instructor(s)
Date & Time:
- Sept: 10th & 24th – Saturday (13:00 – 16:00)
- Oct: 8th & 22nd – Saturday (13:00 – 16:00)
How to register:
- Please select the starting day of the month you want to join below using the calendar
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.