Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions for the Blue Sky Sports Club Membership before applying
By submitting your application, you represent to us that you accept that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
- I declared that I can swim 25 meters without any assistant and are healthy to participate physical activities.
- The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual members.
- Members have priority to join club event or service, it will only be able to do so if sufficient places are available. Availability should not be assumed and you should contact us to check availability first.
- Please also note our cancellation and rescheduling policy:
|Notification||% of fee charged on cancellation||Request on rescheduling|
|More than 48 hours||50%||Yes|
|Less than 48 hours||100%||No|
- We frequently take photos and video of customers, both adults and children. We reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material. If you wish to opt out please email email@example.com.
- Misconduct, fraud, improper use of member services or failure to comply with our rules will result in the immediate termination of the membership. We will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- We reserve the absolute right to change the terms and conditions of our members or to terminate the operation of our Club members at any time and for whatever reason, by giving reasonable notice.
For further enquiries, please kindly contact our service hotline at 2791 0806, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.