Campsite Rental (Weekends 2 days 1 night)
Number of people Limit: Min 2 – Max 15
Time: 2 PM – 12 PM next day
Venue Rental Price (Weekdays) :
- 5 people or below $1500
- Extra $300 for each additional person
Camping Equipment Rental (for 2 people):
- $700 includes
- 2-person tent, 2-person sleeping mat,
- table, chair x2, stove (gas not included), camping light x 2
Camping Equipment Rental (for 3 people):
- $800 includes
- 3-person tent, 2-person sleeping mat, 1-person sleeping mat,
- table, chair x3, stove (gas not included), camping light x 3
Extra equipment rental:
- BBQ stove: $150 each
- BBQ charcoal: $50 per bag
- Parking: $150 (1 spot only)
Venue：Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16 (Bus: 99, 99R, 289R, 299X, then walk about 10 mins)
- There are limited parking spots available upon request (maximum one spot per group $150), please let us know in advance if needed
- If you’d like to rent our kayaks for the next day, special prices (Single: $100 / Double: $200) can be provided, please contact us to learn more.
- Please note that you will be sharing the camp site and its facilities with other people, while you’ll have your own private tent(s). If you’d like to book the entire camp site, please contact us to learn more.
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes, sleeping bag (not included for hygiene)
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, portable fan, wind jacket, hiking backpack (5L – 20L), hiking shoes, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
- There are showers, changing room and locker on site.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.