【Promotion】2 in 1 Weekday Adventure (Speed Boat Transportation)
About this tour：
Not sure where to go on your day off? Why not come to Blue Sky for half a day of fun on the sea? Our coach will take you to Whisky Bay or Kau Sai Beach, where you can experience kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding at the same time.
We also offer special discounts and speedboat transfers, making it the perfect choice for city dwellers who are new to water sports. Come and enjoy some Vitamin Sea with ease~
Location: Whisky Bay (Wednesday) or Kau Sai Beach (Friday)
Meeting Point: Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center)
Price: $480 / head
Price Includes: Kayak & SUP Equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor(s), Speed Boat transportation
Date: Wednesday or Friday
Time: 09:00-13:00 or 12:30-16:30 (4 hours – Please arrive 15 mins early)
Age: 8 years old or above (Children under 18 must be accompany by an adult)
- 08:45 Assemble at Sai Kung Sha Ha
- 09:00 Depart to Whiskey Bay / Kau Sai Beach by boat
- 09:15 Arrive at the destination and arrange the equipment
- 09:30 Begin SUP class and journey
- 11:00 Return to the shore and use the kayak to explore the scenery
- 12:15 Return to shore
- 12:30 Take the speedboat back to Shaha
- 12:45 Arrive at Shaha and return the equipment
- 13:00 Dismiss at Sha Ha
- 12:15 Assemble at Sai Kung Sha Ha
- 12:30 Depart to Whiskey Bay / Kau Sai Beach by boat
- 12:45 Arrive at the destination and arrange the equipment
- 13:00 Begin SUP class and journey
- 14:30 Return to the shore and use the kayak to explore the scenery
- 15:45 Return to shore
- 16:00 Take the speedboat back to Shaha
- 16:15 Arrive at Shaha and return the equipment
- 16:30 Dismiss at Sha Ha
- If less than 4 people we might arrange you to join another group.
- Program might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
- After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.