This is a limited time special offer, first come first serve
Available Dates: 12-13/2, 19-20/2, 26-27/2
About this tour：
Join us for a trip of surfing and camping on the beautiful shore hidden in Sai Kung’s backyard! You’ll have fun learning how to surf while feeling like you are abroad.
Blue Sky’s Surfing Beginner Course + Hidden Beach Camping Tour will let you and your friends or family to learn this exciting sport and feel its exotic vibe without worrying about a thing or bring any heavy equipment with you. With the guidance of our instructor, you will learn how to surf on some good waves and feel like you are in a foreign country. After the exciting surfing lesson, our instructor will lead you to a nearby hidden beach to rest, stargazing at night if the condition is right, and enjoying a lovely sunrise the next morning.
- Surfing: Exotic, exciting and exhilarating!
- Hassle free camping with dinner, simple breakfast, utensils and all camping equipment
- Enjoy morning sunrise on the shore
Camping Locations: Hidden Beach at Sai Kung (Contact us to learn more)
Assemble Point: 16 Chan Man St, Sai Kung (Minibus stop)
Special Promotional Price (Same price for children of all age):
Price includes: Camping gear, dinner, simple breakfast, instructors, safety gear, surfing equipment
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Itinerary (subject to change due to weather or other factors):
- 11:00 am Assemble at Sai Kung (Chan Man Street) minibus stop
- 11:30 pm Depart for the beach by minibus*
- 12:00 pm Walk to the hidden beach
- 01:00 pm Arrive at the beach and begin the surfing course
- 04:00 pm Break and free time
- 06:00 pm Dinner (Please contact us for special food request or detail menu, if necessary)
- 08:00 pm Clean up and tidying
- 09:00 pm Free time / Sleep
- 05:00 am Watch Sunrise on the beach
- 06:00 am Simple breakfast
- 07:00 am Repack and return camping gear
- 09:00 am Depart to Sai Kung Town Center by minibus*
- 10:00 am Dismiss at Sai Kung Town Center
*Remarks: As the minibus has limited seats and scheduled service, participants might need to pay for taxi if you cannot get on the minibus
Minimum participants: 6 (2 people per tent)
- Tour can still be formed if less than 6 people provided full price of 6 people is paid (Private Tour).
- If there are less than 6 people, we might arrange you to join another group and both groups will be surfing, camping and dining together.
- Tour might be canceled if there are less than 6 people joined.
Important information regarding this camping tour：
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes, sleeping bag (not included for hygiene)
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, portable fan, wind jacket, water sport shoes, waterproof bag, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
- We advise all participants to wear water sports shoes during SUP surf activities to protect your feet.
Regarding member discount:
- Please note that member discount is only applicable to Blue Sky member himself / herself and does not cover other participants who do not posses valid Blue Sky membership. If other participants do have a valid membership, please make sure you have entered their membership email at the “Personal Information of other participants” session below, and contact us to make price amendments after you have submitted the booking.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.
Photos on web are for reference only