SUPFLEX Carlos Burle 10’8
The Supflex by Carlos Burle was designed for those who want to make the most of your time. Its modern design provides comfort, greater fluctuation and agility, making the effort to be lower during the strokes.
Its structure and its size make the movements are much lighter. Since it’s inflatable, the Supflex by Carlos Burle is very easy to store and carry.
Length 10’8 (329 cm)
Width 30.0” (76cm)
Thickness 6.0” (15cm)
Board Weight: 10.2kg (22.5lbs)
Max supoorted weight 136kg (300lbs)
SLASTIK Eagle Grey Headed
- Long Life Polarized®
- LENSES of base 8 of impact-resistant polycarbonate.
- Solar category 3.
- Adjustable nosepieces.
- HG-1600 treatment in charge of eliminating the rainbow effect.
- Better optical sharpness and clarity.
- 100% UV400 Protection.
- Prescription lenses.
- They include interchangeable clear lenses of UV400 polycarbonate with HG-1600 treatment .
KitSound Cadet Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker
- Ultra portable and featuring wireless connectivity, the rugged little speaker KitSound Cadet is the ideal accessory for outdoor activities.
- Our KS Cadet Bluetooth speaker brings music and sport together. A tough rubber coated metal housing means this portable speaker is rugged and solid enough to withstand extreme conditions, making it perfect for outdoor sports.
- As well as being able to connect to your device with the 3.5 mm auxiliary cable, the Cadet allows you to stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device wirelessly, and it's even got a micro SD card slot and USB port. The perfect, all-round mini speaker, there's also a hands-free function for taking calls.
- Extremely portable, the Cadet measures just 80 mm in height, 73 mm in width and 45 mm in depth, and has a carabineer for clipping to your belt so you can listen to music when you're rock climbing, hiking or mountain biking.
- Whatever you get up to, bring your music with you with the KitSound Cadet. It'd probably make an obstacle courses more enjoyable too.
RSPRO HexaTraction Board Grip
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- 1 kit (box) is composed by 18 full hexagons and 4 half hexagons of 16cm (6.3") and a HexaTraction star shaped template to make installation even easier
- Full kit net weight: 115 grams / 4 ounces
- Surf shortboard: 1 kit (box) would be enough. Check the image with layout examples
- Fun boards and Long boards: 2 kits (boxes) recommended. 3 for longer than 8' boards. Check the image with layout examples
- SUP nose: 1 kit (box) would be enough. Check the image with layout examples
- SUP full deck: 2-3 kits (boxes) recommended. Check the image with layout examples