SUP Downwind / Surfing Course (3 hours)
Price: $700/pax each month (Members can enjoy discount).
If you book as Blue Sky Members, we will verify your membership onsite, please show this page to our staff once you get there.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Venue: Sai Kung Marine Area
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Beginner Level
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor
- Remarks: Program details are subject to change according to the wind and current, number of participant, paddling ability and on-site weather change, please contact us for more information.
The SUP Downwind Program is built for experienced paddlers who like having fun gliding with wind and waves, our trainers will teach you the basic skills you need to stay safe and have fun while you downwind. It is a thrilling experience where nature is helping you to glide and slice through the water, with wind and current backing you up.
Taiwan 3-day SUP Surfing Camp
- Day 1 Evening PM: Arrival, Airport pick up, hotel check-in Evening: Yeungming Shan Night View/ hot spring at hotel
- Day 2 Morning: Double Rock SUP Sunrise Tour & breakfast & Yehliu Geopark(Entrance fee excluded)
- Day 2 Afternoon / Evening: Surfing @Shazhu Beach & shopping @JiuFen Old Street
- Day 3 Morning: Breakfast & Elephant Trunk Rock PM: Lunch @fish market & Sightseeing in Taipei City Evening: Drop off at airport-Departure
3日2夜 (2人成團) 日期: 10月19至21日, 2018 價錢: HKD4888/人 (價錢包括交通, 酒店, 早餐, 活動課程, 教練費) 行程一覧
- 第一天下午: 抵達-機場接送-酒店check-in
- 第一天晚上: 陽明山夜景/酒店溫泉
- 第二天上午: 雙燭台嶼SUP晨光團&早餐&野柳地質公園(自費入場)
- 第二天下午/晚上: 沙珠灣沖浪&九份/十份觀光 晚上: 基隆廟口夜市
- 第三天上午: 早餐&象鼻岩 下午: 碧砂漁港海鮮宴午餐&台北市觀光(101大樓) 晚上: 機場-回港
SUP Yoga (Group Class, 2 Hours)
SUP Beginner Program (Group Class – 2 hours)
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details: This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.