SUP Downwind / Surfing Course (3 hours)
Price: $700/pax each month (Members can enjoy discount).
If you book as Blue Sky Members, we will verify your membership onsite, please show this page to our staff once you get there.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Venue: Sai Kung Marine Area
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Beginner Level
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor
- Remarks: Program details are subject to change according to the wind and current, number of participant, paddling ability and on-site weather change, please contact us for more information.
The SUP Downwind Program is built for experienced paddlers who like having fun gliding with wind and waves, our trainers will teach you the basic skills you need to stay safe and have fun while you downwind. It is a thrilling experience where nature is helping you to glide and slice through the water, with wind and current backing you up.
SUP Beginner Program (Private Class – 2 hours)
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details: This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.
SUP Intermediate Program (Gold) (16 hours)
- Time: 6 sets 2 hours lesson (12hrs total)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Silver Level
- Exam: Complete 6KM sea tour training in limited duration of under 120mins
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, SUP Intermediate Certificate