SUP Discovery Course (6 hours, Beginner program + ECO tour)
Price: $850/pax (Members can enjoy discount)
If you book as Blue Sky Members, we will verify your membership onsite, please show this page to our staff once you get there.
Coach & Student ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4)
Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, Electronic SUP Beginner Certificate
For 8 students class: simple lunch, speedboat transportation
This program included the SUP Beginner Program. Participants would be able to learn the basic skills: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.
During the touring part, we could escape the manic pace of downtown Hong Kong with a relaxed tour of Sai Kung Islands. This program provides professional coaching for age 10 or above and all levels, with an emphasis on safe, high quality tuition in small groups.
Our coach will bring you to the open sea and discover the beautiful scenery during the practice.
SUP Beginner Program (Group Class – 2 hours)
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details: This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.
Half Day Eco Tour (Transparent Kayak) (3 hours)
SUP Downwind / Surfing Course (3 hours)
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Venue: Sai Kung Marine Area
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Beginner Level
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor
- Remarks: Program details are subject to change according to the wind and current, number of participant, paddling ability and on-site weather change, please contact us for more information.