SUP Beginner Program (Private Class – 2 hours)
Please note that this is a booking for Private Class (3 people max).
If you have 4 people or more, please click here for Group Class.
If you book as Blue Sky Members, we will verify your membership onsite, please show this page to our staff once you get there.
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details:
This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.
SUP Intermediate Program (Gold) (16 hours)
- Time: 6 sets 2 hours lesson (12hrs total)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Silver Level
- Exam: Complete 6KM sea tour training in limited duration of under 120mins
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, SUP Intermediate Certificate
Dragon Boat Fitness Training (4 sessions per month)
- The number of team members required: min 8
- Included: 4 sessions of 1.5 hours of training per month
- Time: Friday 07:30pm-09:00pm
- Venue: Sai Kung – Sha Ha
- Total 6 hours with 4 sections of 1.5 hours training per month