Youth SUP Beginner Class | Sha Ha Water Sports Open Day
Free of Charge - Only students between the ages of 8 and 18 are eligible.
Open Day Details：
To let more people experience the fun and joy of water sports like Stand Up Paddle Board and Dragon Boat, Blue Sky Sports Club Sha Ha Centre is going to organise a Water Sports Open Day this March! Through the open day event, participants can choose to either learn the basic skills of paddling using a stand up paddle board, or experience the fun and synergy of paddling in a dragon boat through effective teamwork! Availability is limited, so don’t wait – register now before all the spots are gone!
Youth SUP Beginner Class:
- Co-organised by the Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association and Blue Sky Sports Club, this 2-hour class covers all basic SUP knowledge that students need to know: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to manoeuvre your board in the water; and most importantly, the safety knowledge such as how to fall properly. Your lesson will be conducted in calm flat water.
- After students have completed the lesson successfully, they will be awarded a SUP Beginner Certificate by the Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association.
- Age limit：8 – 18 years old
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Meeting Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road Blue Sky Sports Club
Date: 18 – 19 th March 2023 (Saturday and Sunday)
Duration: 2 hours
Price: Free of Charge (one session of Youth SUP beginner class per head)
Include: SUP Equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor(s), and Digital Certificate
- 13:00 – 15:00 18 / 3
- 15:00 – 17:00 18 / 3
- 10:00 – 12:00 19 / 3
- 13:00 – 15:00 19 / 3
- 15:00 – 17:00 19 / 3
Booking & Confirmation:
- Your booking is NOT confirmed automatically after submitting the booking request.
- If your booking is confirmed, you will receive another confirmation email from us.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date to start the class.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.