Dragon Boat Trial Class | Sha Ha Water Sports Open Day
This page is only for signing up the Dragon Boat Trial at Sha Ha Open Day
Open Day Details：
To let more people experience the fun and joy of water sports like Stand Up Paddle Board and Dragon Boat, Blue Sky Sports Club Sha Ha Centre is going to organise a Water Sports Open Day this March!
Through the open day event, participants can choose to either learn the basic skills of paddling using a stand up paddle board, or experience the fun and synergy of paddling in a dragon boat through effective teamwork!
Availability is limited, so don’t wait – register now before all the spots are gone!
Dragon Boat Trial Class:
- This program aims to improve your paddling skills, physical ability and teamwork through training by our professional instructors. By strengthening performance of those areas, you will be able to paddle at a faster pace, strengthen your body fitness, build up perseverance, determination and team spirit.
- Our class also emphasises on teamwork as it is the most important part of rowing a dragon boat, only with the greatest teamwork can lead to the fastest pace.
- Age limit：8 years old or above；Participants below 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Meeting Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Date: 18 – 19 th March 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Price:$100 (one session of dragon boat beginner trial per head)
Include: Dragon Boat Equipment, Safety Gear and Instructor(s)
- 10:00 – 11:30 Session 1：
Dragon Boat Trial Class
- 11:30 – 13:00 Session 2：
Dragon Boat Trial Class
Booking & Confirmation:
- Your booking is NOT confirmed automatically after submitting the booking request.
- If your booking is confirmed, you will receive another confirmation email from us.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date to start the class.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.