(Whole Area) Kei Ling Ha Glamping+SUP Beginner+ECO Tour
About this program:
Want to experience camping, water sports and BBQ together without worrying about a thing? Let’s bring your friends or family to join our new Glamping Eco Tour experience and have some fun together!
No longer need to find rare camping site yourself, Blue Sky will provide everything you need including the perfect spot to camp with a lovely view near the water front. All camping equipment is provided including the tent, bathroom, tableware, shower and BBQ stove etc.
Before the night of camping, our professional coaches will teach you how to SUP (SUP beginner certificate included), then bring you to the nearby area to explore the beautiful countryside. After the tour, our team will lead you to your preassigned campsite to rest, and have a loving BBQ dinner afterwards.
- Note#1 This package includes the entire camping area for private use, no other customers will be allowed in the camp site.
- Note#2 This is a 2 day 1 night package, including camping, half day SUP Eco tour and SUP Beginner Class
- $11760 for a maximum 10 people
- $1030 for 1 extra person, you can add up to 10 people (i.e. no more than 20 people at the camp site)
Price Includes (Camping):
- 5 Tents (Can accommodate 2-4 people, Inflatable Mattress, Camping Lamp, Electric Fan included)
- 2 BBQ Stoves, 4 Bags of Charcoal, BBQ Dinner
- Cooking Area, Cooking Stoves, Tableware, Benches and Tables
Bathroom and Showers
Price Includes (SUP):
- SUP Equipment, Safety Gear, Digital Certificate, Instructor
- 12:30 PM Assemble at Blue Sky Kei Ling Ha Centre
- 01:00 PM SUP Beginner Class: Briefing and teaching basic SUP skills
- 01:30 PM SUP Beginner Class: Basic training inside breakwater
- 02:30 PM SUP ECO Tour: Yung Shue O / Sham Chung / Wu Chau / Tseng Tau Tsuen beach (Actual destination will depend on participant’s ability and water condition etc)
- 04:00 PM Return to Kei Ling Ha Centre
- 05:00 PM Unpack and rest at assigned camp site
- 06:00 PM BBQ Dinner (Included)
- 10:30 AM Dismissed
Minimum participant: No restriction
Maximum participant: 20
- Must bring: Drinking water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, flash light, towel, extra clothes, sleeping bag (not included for hygiene)
- Recommended to bring: Battery pack, portable fan, wind jacket, water sport shoes, waterproof bag, sunglasses, cap, snack/energy bar.
- Participants should arrive early and unpack in order to start the class on time.
- Please bring your own water sport shoes to protect yourself against sharp rocks around the area
- There are showers, changing room and locker on site.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad wether and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.