[Limited Time Offer] Sha Ha SUP Discovery Program with 1 Year Membership
This is a special promotion for Sept – Nov 2021
- Upon payment you’ll be granted 1 Year Blue Sky Membership
- This promotion doesn’t apply for existing members
- Please select your preferred date for the Discovery Program (Same day consist of SUP Beginner Class + Half Day ECO Tour) below
- Class Venue is Sha Ha Beach
- Tour Venue is Kau Sai Chau
- All classes with this package are Group Class.
Price: $890 (Same price for children who must also be accompanied by at least one parent at all time)
Price Includes: SUP Equipment, Instructor(s), Safety Gear, Lunch, Digital SUP Certificates from Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association, and 1 year Blue Sky Membership
Assemble Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Date: Please refer to the calendar below
Time: 10:00-16:00 (Please arrive 15 mins early)
Number of participants: min 6, max 24
Age: 8 years old or above
- 10:00 – 12:00 SUP Beginner Class
- 12:00 – 12:40 Lunch
- 12:45 – 13:10 Depart for Kau Sai Chau via speed boat
- 13:15 -15:15 Explore Kau Sai Chau and nearby points of interets using SUP
- 15:30 Return to Sai Kung Pier
- 16:00 Dimiss
SUP Beginner Class:
- Participants will be able to learn basic SUP skills, like how to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position, how to manoeuvre the board in the water, and most importantly, SUP safety knowledge such as how to fall properly to avoid injuries.
- After the program is completed, you will receive a digital certificate issued by the Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association, enable you to rent a SUP board at your leisure.
SUP Half Day ECO Tour:
- During the ECO touring part, our professional coach(es) will lead you to escape the manic pace of downtown Hong Kong with a relaxed tour of Kau Sai Chau. You will be able to discover the beautiful scenery in the surrounding area and learn different ecological knowledge.
- Kau Sai Chau is the 6th largest island in Hong Kong. In the old days, the villagers used to farm, fish and produce salt for a living. Kau Sai village has more than two hundred years of history and was once classified as a military area by the British Hong Kong government. You will find Hung Shing Temple in the southern part of the island, the building was built before 1889, and was declared an “Outstanding Project” by the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage 2000 Awards and also a Grade III Historic Building. It is used to celebrate the Hung Shing Festival and being the community center and village school.
Min people: 6
- If there are less than 6 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 6 people joined
Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad wether and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.