[Limited Time Offer] Kei Ling Ha SUP Discovery Program with 1 Year Membership
This is a special promotion for Sept – Nov 2021
- Upon payment you’ll be granted 1 Year Blue Sky Membership
- This promotion doesn’t apply for existing members
- Please select your preferred date for the Discovery Program (Same day consist of SUP Beginner Class + Half Day ECO Tour) below
- Class Venue is Kei Ling Ha
- Tour Venue is Lai Chi Chong
- All classes with this package are Group Class.
Price: $890 (Same price for children who must also be accompanied by at least one parent at all time)
Price Includes: SUP Equipment, Instructor(s), Safety Gear, Lunch, Digital SUP Certificates from Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association, and 1 year Blue Sky Membership
Assemble Point: Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16 (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Date: Please refer to the calendar below
Time: 10:00-16:00 (Please arrive 15 mins early)
Number of participants: min 4, max 6
Age: 8 years old or above
- 10:00 – 12:00 SUP Beginner Class
- 12:00 – 12:40 Lunch
- 12:45 – 13:10 Depart for Lai Chi Chong via speed boat
- 13:15 -15:15 Explore Lai Chi Chong and nearby points of interets using SUP
- 15:30 Return to Kei Ling Ha
- 16:00 Dimiss
SUP Beginner Class:
- Participants will be able to learn basic SUP skills, like how to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position, how to manoeuvre the board in the water, and most importantly, SUP safety knowledge such as how to fall properly to avoid injuries.
- After the program is completed, you will receive a digital certificate issued by the Hong Kong Surf & Stand Up Paddle Association, enable you to rent a SUP board at your leisure.
SUP Half Day ECO Tour:
- During the ECO touring part, our professional coach(es) will lead you to escape the manic pace of downtown Hong Kong with a relaxed tour of Lai Chi Chong. You will be able to discover the beautiful scenery in the surrounding area and learn different ecological knowledge.
- On the southeastern shore of Tolo Channel in the Eastern New Territories, a set of Early Cretaceous volcaniclastic sedimentary rock strata called Lai Chi Chong Formation are distributed around rural Lai Chi Chong and nearby coastal areas. They are “younger” than the sedimentary rock of Ma Shi Chau but “older” than that of Tung Ping Chau. Research has shown that this region has rather complicated geological setting and rock types, with Mesozoic volcaniclastic sedimentary rocks, tuff, rhyolite and Paleozoic sedimentary rocks occurring locally. The uneven stratum on the foreshore near the Lai Chi Chong pier is volcanic ash sedimentary rock. Displaying very distinctive foldings, faults and bedding structure, it is an ideal location for geological study.
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
Coach & Student ratio at 1:8
- Please bring your own water sport shoes to protect yourself against sharp rocks around the area
- There are showers, changing room and locker on site.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad wether and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.