Wing Foil Trial Class | Kei Ling Ha Water Sports Open Day
This page is only for signing up the Wing Foil Trial Class at Kei Ling Ha Open Day.
Open Day Details：
To let more people experience the fun and joy of water sports like Stand Up Paddle Board, Dragon Boat, Kayaking and Wing Foil, Blue Sky Sports Club Kei Ling Ha Centre is going to organize a Water Sports Open Day this spring!
Through the open day, participants can choose to either:
- learn the basic skills of stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking,
- get a taste of the health benefits of SUP pilates,
- experience the fun and synergy of paddling in a dragon boat through effective teamwork,
- try out the super exciting but challenging wing foil sport,
- or learn the basic scuba diving skills through a lecture by an experienced instructor
On the day of the open day, you will even get to rent our water sports equipment at 50% off* and received a gift from us free of charge. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now before all the spots are gone!
*50% off discount applies to on site rental of single & double kayaks, transparent kayaks and SUP boards only.
Wing Foil Trial Class:
- During the 2-hour trial our instructor will teach you the basic Wing Foil knowledge that you need to know, such as how to carry the wing, steer it, turn it around and “catch” the wind, then use the wind to glide above the water.
- Wing Foiling is challenging but extremely exhilarating! It is a art of riding a hydrofoil board while harnessing the wind’s power via a handheld wing. It is a very playful medium that makes you refocus on your sensations, without comparison to others.
- Age limit：8 years old or above；Participants below 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Meeting Point: Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16 (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Date: 4 – 5 th March 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
Duration: 2 hours per session
Price:$100 (one session of Wing Foil trial class per head)
Include: Wing Foil Equipment, Safety Gear and Instructor(s)
- 10:00 – 12:00 Session 1：
Wing Foil Trial
- 13:00 – 15:00 Session 2：
Wing Foil Trial
Booking & Confirmation:
- Your booking is NOT confirmed automatically after submitting the booking request.
- If your booking is confirmed, you will receive another confirmation email from us.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date to start the class.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.