Dragon Boat Beginner Class | Kei Ling Ha Water Sports Open Day
This page is only for signing up the Dragon Boat Beginner Class at Kei Ling Ha Open Day.
Open Day Details：
To let more people experience the fun and joy of water sports like Stand Up Paddle Board, Dragon Boat, Kayaking and Wing Foil, Blue Sky Sports Club Kei Ling Ha Centre is going to organize a Water Sports Open Day this spring!
Through the open day, participants can choose to either:
- learn the basic skills of stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking,
- get a taste of the health benefits of SUP pilates,
- experience the fun and synergy of paddling in a dragon boat through effective teamwork,
- try out the super exciting but challenging wing foil sport,
- or learn the basic scuba diving skills through a lecture by an experienced instructor
On the day of the open day, you will even get to rent our water sports equipment at 50% off* and received a gift from us free of charge. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now before all the spots are gone!
*50% off discount applies to on site rental of single & double kayaks, transparent kayaks and SUP boards only.
Dragon Boat Beginner Class:
- This program aims to improve your paddling skills, physical ability and teamwork through training by our professional instructors. By strengthening performance of those areas, you will be able to paddle at a faster pace, strengthen your body fitness, build up perseverance, determination and team spirit.
- Our class also emphasises on teamwork as it is the most important part of rowing a dragon boat, only with the greatest teamwork can lead to the fastest pace.
- Age limit：8 years old or above；Participants below 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
Meeting Point: Kei Ling Ha San Wai No. 16 (Blue Sky Sports Club)
Date: 4 – 5 th March 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
Duration: 2 hours
Price: $100 (one session of dragon boat beginner class per head)
Include: Dragon Boat Equipment, Safety Gear and Instructor(s)
- 10:00 – 12:00
Dragon Boat Trial Class
Booking & Confirmation:
- Your booking is NOT confirmed automatically after submitting the booking request.
- If your booking is confirmed, you will receive another confirmation email from us.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date to start the class.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.