Kei Ling Ha Advanced Dragon Boat Training
- This program aims to improve your’ paddling skills, physical ability and teamwork through consistent training given by our professional trainers.
- By strengthening performance of those areas, you will be able to paddle at a faster pace and to participating in the Dragon Boat tournaments in Hong Kong.
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
- $800 / pax (3 x 3 hours lesson in 1 month)
- Includes: Equipment (Dragon boat & Paddle), Life Jacket / PFD, Instructor(s)
- 1 year Blue Sky Membership included if sign up 2 months or more!
Assemble and Training Venue:
Date & Time:
- Three Saturdays of the month 09:00 – 12:00
- 4th, 11th, 18th June
- 9th, 16th, 23rd July
- 6th, 20th, 27th August
- 3rd, 17th, 24th September
- Please select the starting day of the month you want to join in the calendar below
- You can join multiple months simply be selecting all the relevant options below the calendar
Coach to student ratio: 1 : 10 (min 10 people)
Min people: 10
- Training might be canceled if there are less than 10 people joined
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.