KIALOA Methane II Orchid Purple
The Methane has been the surfers choice for years and has been given an update! With the new and improved Methane II we designed a 13 degree blade angle for increased efficiency, we’re sure that extra reach will help you reach your goals. Now available in either a Carbon Palm or Carbon Ergo-TTM, this paddle’s versatile grip options are sure to satisfy. The NEW pre-preg compressed oval carbon/fiberglass shaft offers the same flex pattern as previous models and the refreshed ‘Āina graphics are sure to turn heads on and off the water. This 92 square inch blade hits that sweet spot and makes this paddle ideal for a variety of activities.
- Surface Area: 92 sq in
- Blade Width: 8″
- Blade Length: 16 1/2″
- Blade Material: Carbon skin, foam core
- 13 degree bend
Oval classic carbon – a light shaft with moderate flex for good energy transfer
- Shaft Material: Carbon / Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Oval
- Grip: Carbon Ergo-T
- Total Paddle Weight: 18 oz
- Optimized size for big boards: touring, racing, rescue, downwind, all around.
- Protect your board rail, and forget about hitting it with your paddle. Just enjoy!.
- Keep your board new and safe. Higher board reselling value.
- No visual impact due to trasparent material. Perfect for new boards.
- High impact and abrasion resistance with minimum weight.
- Super-easy installation.
- Won't yellow over time. Will last longer than your board.
- Zero drag
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Specifically designed to suit the needs of big boards, with big rails. Perfect for anything above 11'.
- Clear, translucid, with RSPro logo at the side in silver color for a perfect match to any board colors.
- 2 strips x 210cm(6’11″) x 8,9cm(3″1/2) semi-rigid 380 microns PVC lenticular pattern surface for high impact and abrasion resistance with the minimum weight. The lenticular patterns surface also facilitates adaptation to difficult areas and easy installation.
- UV resistant and perfectly crystaline adhesive.
SIC X12’6 Pro Air Glide (Demo Unit)
- Dyneema Stringer technology
- Ultra durable single layer PVC tarpaulin skin
- Double reinforced rail construction
- High pressure drop stitch construction (DSC) core
- Two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (10 psi min. to 15 psi max)
- Coil leash (8’x 7mm)
- Carry handle
- Cargo net
- Patch kit
- Wheelie backpack for easy transport and storage
- U.S. finbox compatible
- 9” Touring Flex Fin
- Length: 381cm (12'6")
- Width: 66cm (26")
- Thickness: 15.24cm (6")
- Volume: 306L
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs)
KitSound Cadet Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker
- Ultra portable and featuring wireless connectivity, the rugged little speaker KitSound Cadet is the ideal accessory for outdoor activities.
- Our KS Cadet Bluetooth speaker brings music and sport together. A tough rubber coated metal housing means this portable speaker is rugged and solid enough to withstand extreme conditions, making it perfect for outdoor sports.
- As well as being able to connect to your device with the 3.5 mm auxiliary cable, the Cadet allows you to stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device wirelessly, and it's even got a micro SD card slot and USB port. The perfect, all-round mini speaker, there's also a hands-free function for taking calls.
- Extremely portable, the Cadet measures just 80 mm in height, 73 mm in width and 45 mm in depth, and has a carabineer for clipping to your belt so you can listen to music when you're rock climbing, hiking or mountain biking.
- Whatever you get up to, bring your music with you with the KitSound Cadet. It'd probably make an obstacle courses more enjoyable too.
RUDY PROJECT Jazz Shock Sunset Orange
|Gender:||Mens , Womens|
|Rim Type:||Full Rim|
|Rx Eligibility:||Prescription , Bi-Focal/Progressive|