Kei Ling Ha Summer Water Sports One Day Program
During the morning, we will first have the SUP water sports games. Our instructor(s) will first teach you the basic of SUP, then arrange different SUP activities and games for you and your friends / family members to have fun with. No SUP certificate is required so even if you know nothing about SUP you will still able to participate and enjoy it. After the lunch break is our Kayak ECO Tour. Our coach(es) will teach you the basic of using a Kayak, before bringing you to various nearby points of interest to explore. During that time you can enjoy the scenery around Kei Ling Ha and learn different ecological knowledge at the same time.
The program is suitable for children and adult.
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Price Includes: Equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor(s) and Centre Facilities
Age Group: 8-12 / 13-17 / 18 or above
Prerequisite: Able to swim 50 meters without assistance (No SUP certificate required)
- 10:00 – 12:00 SUP Water Sports Games
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch (Not Included)
- 13:00 – 16:00 Kayak ECO Tour
Min people: 4
- If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group. Tour might be canceled if there are less than 4 people joined
Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. 1:4)
Regarding member discounts:
- Please note that all member discounts are only applicable to individual Blue Sky and do not cover other participants. If other participants do have a valid membership, please make sure you have entered their membership email at the “Personal Information of other participants” session below, and contact us to make price amendment after you have submitted the booking.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
- Please provide the Booking ID# to the coach on booking date
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and water/water bag 750ml or more.
- You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
Bad wether and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.