Kayak Unlimited Fun + Dragon Boat Training Team | Sha Ha
About this Program:
This program includes four Dragon Boat Training sessions each month (you can book multiple months at once), as well as unlimited use of our kayak equipment during the booked months outside of the training sessions.
Training Team Details:
The training team’s goal is to improve your dragon boat paddling skills, physical ability, and teamwork through consistent, regular training with our professional instructors.
By strengthening these areas, you can paddle at a faster pace, improve your physical fitness, build perseverance, determination, and team spirit.
Our class also emphasizes teamwork, as it is the most crucial aspect of rowing a dragon boat. Only with the greatest teamwork can you achieve the fastest pace.
- Able to swim 50 meters without assistance
- $780 / head – 1 month training with 4 sessions
- Fee Includes: Training Team Uniform, Equipment, and Instructor(s)
- April: 8, 15, 22, 29/4
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27/5
- June: 3, 10, 17, 24/6
- July: 8, 15, 22, 29/7
- August: 5, 12, 19, 26/8
- September: 2, 9, 16, 23/9
- October: 7, 14, 21, 28/10
Times (2 hours):
- 10:00 – 12:00 Team A
- 13:00 – 15:00 Team B
- 15:00 – 17:00 Team C
Meeting Point & Training Venue:
How to book:
- To ensure that you have a valid Blue Sky membership, please log in to your own Blue Sky account to book the package.
- Select the starting month you would like to book. If you would like to book multiple months at once, increase the duration.
- Wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions. After receiving the emails, use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours.
- After successful payment, you can attend the SUP training at the date and time you selected.
- You can also use our kayak equipment free of charge whenever you are part of the training team (Only at Sha Ha Centre). Please WhatsApp us at least 1 week in advance to book.
- Your training team status and its benefits cannot be transferred to any third party under any circumstances.
- Violations will result in termination of both your Blue Sky membership and training team status without refund.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.