【1/10】Jin Island Seasonal Tour (26/9 returns to $890)
Sign Up Before 25/9 to get $140 Discount
About this tour：
Don’t let the seasonal tour stop~ After our last trip to Po Pin Chau, this time we will take you to Jin Island (1/10) and Bluff Island (2/10) !
As an water sports enthusiast, you may already know that the waters around that area can sometimes have bigger and unpredictable waves. Going there on your own can be risky. But don’t worry, this time our journey will have coaches and speedboats accompanying you, so you don’t have to worry even if you get tired from paddling. Along the way, we will stop by the nearby Kau Sai Island for a rest, and then go ashore to the village on the island for lunch.
Equipment: SUP (Require Bronze Certificate) or Kayak
Location: Jin Island
Meeting Point: Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center)
Price: $890 / head
Early Bird: $750 / head
Price Includes: SUP / Kayak Equipment, Safety Gear, Instructor(s), Speed Boat transportation, and Lunch
Date: 1/10 (Sun)
Time: 10:00-16:00 (Please arrive 15 mins early)
Age: 8 years old or above (Children under 18 must be accompany by an adult)
- If less than 4 people we might arrange you to join another group.
- Program might be canceled if there are less than 8 people joined.
Booking & Payment:
- After submitting the booking request, please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
- After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 12 hours to reserve your spot.
What do I need to bring?
- Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
- You are also suggested to bring sunglasses (with a floating belt), put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You’ll also need dry clothes for changing after the event.
- To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).
Bad weather and Cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our Cancellation policy for details.
I’ve got more questions!
- Please visit our FAQ to find your answer.