Dragon Boat Fitness Training (4 sessions per month)
Price: $650/pax each month (Members can enjoy discount).
If you book as Blue Sky Members, we will verify your membership onsite, please show this page to our staff once you get there.
This program is designed for those who would like to exercise their body and mind thought dragon boating and meanwhile meeting friends.
The benefits of Dragon Boating (part of):
– It’s a whole body workout
– Great for strengthening your abs and core.
– Great for cardiovascular fitness.
– Good for coordination.
– A bridge to make friends, building a supportive relationship and building a spirited group.
– Boots boosts self-confidence, reduce stress levels, improved self-esteem, and body image.
- The number of team members required: min 8
- Included: 4 sessions of 1.5 hours of training per month
- Time: Friday 07:30pm-09:00pm
- Venue: Sai Kung – Sha Ha
- Total 6 hours with 4 sections of 1.5 hours training per month
SUP Intermediate Program (Gold) (16 hours)
- Time: 6 sets 2 hours lesson (12hrs total)
- Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4pax)
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Silver Level
- Exam: Complete 6KM sea tour training in limited duration of under 120mins
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, SUP Intermediate Certificate
SUP Downwind / Surfing Course (3 hours)
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Venue: Sai Kung Marine Area
- Entry Requirement: Holder of SUP Beginner Level
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor
- Remarks: Program details are subject to change according to the wind and current, number of participant, paddling ability and on-site weather change, please contact us for more information.
SUP Yoga (Group Class, 2 Hours)
SUP Beginner Program (Private Class – 2 hours)
- Time: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00 (Duration 2 hours)
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Program Details: This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.