Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
Blue Sky Custom Camping Package
The is a 2 Day 1 Night Camp (No Kayak / SUP / Tour)
- Price: Flexible (Starts at $2600 for motorboat transport)
- Please select the departure time of the tour when booking (10 AM – 3 PM)
- This Tour ends 9AM the next day
- Min people: 1
- Max People: 16
Tent or Equipment:
- Please select the equipment you need below (e.g. Number of tents)
- Please note that this is a custom camping package, $2600 only covers the transportation cost
- 10: 00 – 15:00 Assemble at Sai Kung Sha Ha
- 11: 00 – 16:00 Depart to Kellett Bay / Whiskey Beach / Kau Sai Chau (Optional: leave an order note to indicate you preference. However actual destination will depend on weather, current and other factors)
- 18:00 – 08:30 Free Time
- 08:30 – 09:00 Return to Sai Kung Sha Ha
What do I need to bring?
- Must: Water (at least 3L), Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Flash night, Towel, Additional Clothing, Sleeping Bag (Not provided to ensure hygiene), Food (e.g. Dinner / Breakfast)
- Suggested: Dry bag & Portable battery for your phone, Fan, Water shoes (cover heel and toes), Sunglasses (with a floating belt), Hat, Wind Jacket, Snack, Energy Bar.
- Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
Booking Notice and other General Info:
After submitting the booking request：
Please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 24 hours to reserve your spot.
Please provide the Booking ID# on booking date in order to retrieve your equipment.
Assembly point is Blue Sky Water Sports Centre near Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Unless otherwise specified).
We are located at Sha Ha Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Travel Guide (When you disembark, use google map to guide you and walk about 5-10 mins):
KMB – 92 (Diamond Hill Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 99 (Heng On <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 299X (Shatin Central <-> Sai Kung)
NWFB – 792M (Tseung Kwan O Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 96R (Holiday Only ) Diamond Hill Railway Station <-> Wong Shek Pier
1A ( Choi Hung Public Transport Terminus <-> Sai Kung Pier)
1 ( Kowloon Bay – Telford Gardens <-> Sai Kung Pier)
12 ( Po Lam <-> Sai Kung Pier)
101M ( Hang Hau Station <-> Sai Kung Pier)
Please use facilities at the Leisure and Cultural Services Department Squash Court. It is free to enter and located just a 5-mins walk from our water sports center.
Please refer to the map below for more information.
You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.