Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
【22nd Anniversary】Sha Ha SUP Board Rental
This special booking page is only applicable for:
- Customers who have completed the【22nd Anniversary special offer】SUP Beginner Program at our Sha Ha Water Sports Center
- Rental coupon(s) valid until 31st October 2023
About 22nd Anniversary Special Offer SUP Rental：
- Please note that the each type of coupons are not interchangeable (e.g. Sha Ha/ Kei Ling Ha)
- Please note that only the recipient of the coupon code can use it (linked to email address)
- Please enter the SUP Beginner Certificate Numbers of all participants below
- Blue Sky Sports Club (Sha Ha Center)
- Online Booking Only
- Monday to Sunday
Single Kayak Rental Details:
- Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Equipment Pick Up: After 10 AM
- Equipment Return: Before 5 PM
- Price includes: SUP Board, Paddle(s) and Life Jacket
If you are unable to return the equipment by 5 PM, the following penalty will apply:
5:01 – 6:00 PM $200 for each person
6:01 – 7:00 PM $400 for each person
Booking is confirmed automatically once payment is completed for equipment rental.
Please present the confirmation email (or Booking ID#) on booking date in order to retrieve your equipment.
(If you choose to pay via Direct Bank Transfer, please pay within 2 hours, otherwise your booking will be cancelled)
Assembly point is Blue Sky Water Sports Centre near Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Unless otherwise specified).
We are located at Sha Ha Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Travel Guide (When you disembark, use google map to guide you and walk about 5-10 mins):
KMB – 92 (Diamond Hill Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 99 (Heng On <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 299X (Shatin Central <-> Sai Kung)
NWFB – 792M (Tseung Kwan O Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 96R (Holiday Only ) Diamond Hill Railway Station <-> Wong Shek Pier
1A ( Choi Hung Public Transport Terminus <-> Sai Kung Pier)
1 ( Kowloon Bay – Telford Gardens <-> Sai Kung Pier)
12 ( Po Lam <-> Sai Kung Pier)
101M ( Hang Hau Station <-> Sai Kung Pier)
Please use facilities at the Leisure and Cultural Services Department Squash Court. It is free to enter and located just a 5-mins walk from our water sports center.
Please refer to the map below for more information.
Must bring: Water sports shoes that covers your toes, swimwear, extra clothing, hat, sunscreen, dry bag and drinking water of 750ml or more.
To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance (Not applicable to Kei Ling Ha).