Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
20th Anniversary Special Offer – SUP Training Program
- To celebrate Blue Sky’s 20th Anniversary, we are now offering different special offers!
- This special offer expires Jan 31 Evening
- This program is suitable for those who knows the basics of SUP but want to become more proficient, or if you wants to participate in different types of SUP races in the future!
- Our special instructor Tyler will teach you how to approach your SUP training systematically with the aim to improve your skills as quickly and as effectively as possible
Important: This program provides systematical training and thus requires a certain amount of mental and physical fitness to achieve the desire results.
What you can learn includes but not limited to：
- How to paddle faster
- How to approach training systematically
- Improve your paddle efficiency
- Do quicker pivot turn
- How to deal with waves and wind
- How to deal with traffic
- How to judge your own ability
Tyler past achievements ：
- 2019 Hong Kong SUP Sprint Race third place
- 2019 ASIA SUP Tour Sprint Race third place
- 2019 Mandurah West Australia King of The Cut Half Cut 12Km Champion(澳洲)
- Participating in other international races, including in Korea, Japan, Australia
Valid SUP Beginner Certificate (Please enter your cert number during check out)
$1200/pax (Original $6400)
This is a 1 month program with 8 lessons
Date & Time:
Every Wed & Sun, 8 lessons
Schedule (Only choose one, Please choose the start date of each month on the calendar below):
- Feb: 3, 7, 10, 17, 21, 24, 27, 28 (Adjusted due to Lunar New Year Holiday)
- March: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
Coach & Student Ratio at 1:8 (Min. of 4 pax)
Price Include: SUP Equipment, Safety Equipment, Instructors
Min people: 4
If there are less than 4 people, we might arrange you to join another group
Tour might be rescheduled if there are less than 4 people joined
Booking Notice and other General Info:
After submitting the booking request：
Please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 24 hours to reserve your spot.
Please provide the Booking ID# on booking date in order to retrieve your equipment.
Assembly point is Blue Sky Water Sports Centre near Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Unless otherwise specified).
We are located at Sha Ha Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Travel Guide (When you disembark, use google map to guide you and walk about 5-10 mins):
KMB – 92 (Diamond Hill Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 99 (Heng On <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 299X (Shatin Central <-> Sai Kung)
NWFB – 792M (Tseung Kwan O Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 96R (Holiday Only ) Diamond Hill Railway Station <-> Wong Shek Pier
1A ( Choi Hung Public Transport Terminus <-> Sai Kung Pier)
1 ( Kowloon Bay – Telford Gardens <-> Sai Kung Pier)
12 ( Po Lam <-> Sai Kung Pier)
101M ( Hang Hau Station <-> Sai Kung Pier)
You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.