Please wear water shoes / sports shoes for the event. Flip flops are NOT recommended.
Free Membership + 1:1 SUP Beginner Class (Sai Kung)
- This is a special promotion, upon payment you’ll be granted a 1-Year Blue Sky Membership
- This promotion doesn’t apply for existing members
- Please note that this is a booking for 1:1 Private Class
- Price Include: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly.
Important Notice regarding your Certificate:
In order to issue the correct certificate to you after you have completed your lesson, you’ll need to use your OWN account with your OWN personal information to book this program (i.e. you Should NOT help others to book using your own account).
Otherwise we may not be able to issue the certificate to you.
If after checked out using your own account, you want to help your friend or family to book this program, please follow these steps:
1. Log out of your current account.
2. Go to: https://bluesky-sc.com/my-account/ to register a different account for your friend / family.
3. Then use that account to help your friend / family to sign up.
4. Make sure to fill in your friend / family personal info during check out.
5. Each of your friend / family needs to use their own Separate Account.
6. Otherwise we may not be able to issue the certificate to your friend / family.
Booking Notice and other General Info:
After submitting the booking request：
Please wait for our confirmation email and payment instructions before payment to ensure availability.
After receiving the emails, please use the link in our email to pay within 24 hours to reserve your spot.
Please provide the Booking ID# on booking date in order to retrieve your equipment.
Assembly point is Blue Sky Water Sports Centre near Sai Kung Sha Ha Road (Unless otherwise specified).
We are located at Sha Ha Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Travel Guide (When you disembark, use google map to guide you and walk about 5-10 mins):
KMB – 92 (Diamond Hill Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 99 (Heng On <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 299X (Shatin Central <-> Sai Kung)
NWFB – 792M (Tseung Kwan O Station <-> Sai Kung)
KMB – 96R (Holiday Only ) Diamond Hill Railway Station <-> Wong Shek Pier
1A ( Choi Hung Public Transport Terminus <-> Sai Kung Pier)
1 ( Kowloon Bay – Telford Gardens <-> Sai Kung Pier)
12 ( Po Lam <-> Sai Kung Pier)
101M ( Hang Hau Station <-> Sai Kung Pier)
Please use facilities at the Leisure and Cultural Services Department Squash Court. It is free to enter and located just a 5-mins walk from our water sports center.
Please refer to the map below for more information.
You are suggested to bring water, water shoes (cover heel and toes), sunglasses (with a floating belt) and a hat. Please put on sunscreen and insect repellent before the event. You may need dry clothes for changing after the event.
To start the event on time, please kindly change your clothes and settle your personal belongings in advance.
SUP Beginner Program (by HKSUPBA)
The 2 hours SUP BEGINNER PROGRAM cover all basic SUP knowledge that you need to know:
- Understand SUP equipment
- Learn important safety rules
- Learn your basic paddle techniques on land
- Practice your strokes on water
This program will demonstrate participants to learn the basic skills include: How to paddle forward and backward in prone position, in kneeling position and in stand up position; how to maneuver; and most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly. Your lesson will be run in calm flat water
- Price Includes: Gear rental, instructor, electronic SUP beginner certificate from HKSUPBA
- Group Class (Min 4 people): Please refer to our booking system for the up-to-date price.
- Private Class: Please refer to our booking system for the up-to-date price.